Monday, September 21, 2009

My to do wish list

A couple weeks ago I was talking with some friends and we got to talking about the movie "The Bucket List". One of them didn't know what it was about, so we started telling each other some of the things we would like to do. I kinda got to thinking about some of the things I would like to try and even do.

Here is my to do wish list of things I want to accomplish in my life:

1.) learn how to swim
2.) go to a Tennessee Titans game
3.) visit Mt. Rushmore
4.) visit Colorado, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston
5.) see a broadway play in New York
6.) two week Alaska cruise
7.) choose a couple good friends, go to Epcot & MGM Studios for a weekend
8.) go fishing
9.) road trip-no plans no destinations, just go
10.) go to Boston to see Red Sox vs Yankees
11.) go to a women's christian conference
12.) meet a person(who is single) to hang out, talk, share, encourage each other on our walk.
13.) Hot air ballon ride
14.) sky diving
15.) para-sailing

This is what I come up with so far.

2 comments:

  1. Go for them, no one to stop you. Pray and go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete