Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Movies: Coming Soon

I went to see "A Haunting in Connecticut" I love watching thrillers. This movie was great and kept me into it. I am not a screamer or a jumper but one scene caught me off guard. But my friend that was with me is a BIG screamer and jumper, I had to get her to put the popcorn away before the movie started. I didn't feel like wearing it that night.

Here is a list of movies coming soon that I plan on seeing:

Obsessed
X-Men Origins:Wolverine
Star trek
Terminator Salvation
Taking of Pelham 123
The Proposal
transformers:Revenge of the Fallen
Orphan
Sorority Row

This is just a few that I have seen previews for, there will be more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, how are you?
    Great to see you blogging!!!!

    You are in my prayers,

    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ela, I am good! Now you can keep in touch with me and don't be a stranger!!
    Thanks for your prayers. Hope you are going well!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete