Thursday, April 2, 2009

Camera, Pictures....

I am not big on carrying my camera or even having my picture taken. I am usually ducking and dodging! I will carry my camera when I am going to visit a place I have never been to and know that I may never get to visit again. So I could easily take 178 to 200 plus pictures.

Once in a while I will give in when someone pulls their camera out and want to take a picture. I do have some favorite pictures and would like share one with you.

So, those of you who knows that I am always dodging the cameras, know that it is a milestone.



Its one of my favorites not just because it is with one of my friends but because I actually feel it is one of the best I have taken in a LONG time.

2 comments:

  1. I think you always look good. I agree with the pic.:)

    I promise to stop by often...

    Love ya......

    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment, Ela!!

    ReplyDelete