Monday, April 6, 2009

My Family Came to Visit

Today my family left to go back home. We had to say our good-byes last night due to the time I get up for work. It was kinda hard and I always hate sayin"good-byes". Last night we watched a movie, which has been our way of spending the last nights when we visit each other.
I wouldn't trade this past weekend for anything in the world!!! We packed so much into each day and going out and about, spending time together and making new memories. I wished my niece was able to come but she had to take ACT Test for college. I will share this, Saturday we went to see "Monsters vs. Aliens 3-D", I had a good 85 minute nap. That was the worse 3-D affects and to be a animation it was waaaaaaaaaay to slow.

Anyways I will be looking forward to my family's visit in July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment