Thursday, April 16, 2009

Vacation!

It has been 7 months since I had a vacation and I am ready for one. Last year I went for the gusto and went to New York for 5 days and had a blast. Now this year I have no idea where I want to go or even do. I have always been told by someone to go with the flow and why do I always need a plan. Well, that is just the way I am and i like to know what I am doing.

This year I have tossed around some ideas and I have been looking at some deals but I haven't decided yet. Who knows maybe I will visit another state/city that I have never seen and is on my dream list. Anybody has some suggestions I open to them. Lets see if someone can give me a cool vacation to do.

6 comments:

  1. Do you prefer beaches or mountains ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. One of my favourite short excursions of all-time was when me and my brother took U.S. 441 from Gatlinburg Tennessee up to the top of Great Smoky Mountains National Park (at Newfound Gap) and then back down again into Cherokee North Carolina. Fun stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Smoky Mountains, especially at christmas with the snow and christmas lights its beautiful! I am thinking of going to a place I have never been.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever been to La$ Vega$ ?

    ReplyDelete