Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Going to a Concert!

I am a huge fan of Beyonce and when I heard that she was coming to South Florida, I was making plans to get my ticket. As of yesterday I will be seeing Beyonce in concert at Bank Atlantic Center. I got a awesome seat, I have a great view of the main stage but I will be sitting in the front row of the second stage! I will be seeing her movie "Obsessed" this weekend.

I like certain pop/rock artist and their music, as well as, some individual songs. But I am a country girl at heart! I have seen so many concerts and I cannot sleep without my radio being on a country channel. I grew up listening to the classic/traditional country music, such as George Jones, Tammy Wynette, Lorretta Lynn, Porter Wagner, Barbara Mandrell, Patsy Cline, etc. So at times I like to put this channel on my direct tv and listen, it brings back alot of childhood memories for me. Yes, I prefer country music over the pop/rock. And I do like putting peanuts in my (diet) coke with a side of a moon pie.

Here are my top 5 favorite country artist:

5.) Rascal Flatts
4.) Martina McBride
3.) Reba McEntire
2.) Keith Urban
1.) Tim McGraw

Sorry Kelly, Carrie Underwood did not make my top 5, got burned out when we had to listen to her for 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment