Tuesday, April 7, 2009

CHOCOLATE!

So I found out about 2 1/2 weeks ago that I am allergic to dustmites, cucumbers, crab, scallops, peanuts(all) and CHOCOLATE! That is one thing you do not tell a woman she cannot have. I have done good up to this point of it not bothering me that I can't have it. It does take me a little longer to shop because I have to read ingredients. Now when I go out to eat dinner I have to ask if the food is cooked in peanut oil. One time I did forget half way through eating but luckily it wasn't. I did not realize how much of the food that I bought and enjoyed very much....now I can no longer have. I had to change what I drink at Starbucks.

But today I am wanting a piece of chocolate badly and I am tempted when I go home to take a chance to have a small piece, pray that nothing happens. I do see my doctor this month and he & I will have a heart to heart about the chocolate. Would a piece here and there truly hurt? I will find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment