Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hillsong concert

I was invited by Patricia and Venus to go to the Hillsong concert Saturday night. We started off by hitting a pizza place in Coral Gables, where I had the biggest slice of pizza I have ever had. The concert was amazing and I had awesome time! I met a new single, Jessica, she met us there. The place was rocking and worshiping! We heard a powerful message "blood stained believer". You could feel the presence of God in an unbelievable way. There were songs that they sung that never affected but last night I couldn't help but let the tears flow. Afterwards we went to Tony Roma's for a late night snack. We laughed so hard and just an a great night of fellowshiping. I was very blessed Saturday night and I thank God for it.

Here are some pictures I took with my cell phone, they may not be that great.








No comments:

Post a Comment