Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last night

So yesterday after work I decided to go see a movie and just relax. I saw the movie "Fighting", it was ok but I had a free admission pass, would never pay $7.50 or $10.00 to see it. Afterwards I got something to eat and walked around for a few minutes. I did go into Kids Footlocker, yes I can wear kids shoes cuz my feet are that small, to look. I was good and did not buy this one pair that I liked very much. I have this thing where my shoes have to color coordinate with what I am wearing, some of my friends says it doesn't have to but to me it does. I am looking forward to the summer when alot of the good movies are coming out.

5 comments:

  1. This past weekend near Dallas my brother tried to drag me kicking and screaming to see either "Star Trek" or "Wolverine". I was not interested in either nerd flick, so I somehow persuaded him and his wife to see "Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past". Was it a chick flick ? Sure ! But was it funny ? Indeed it was !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Star Trek or Wolverine is far from a nerd flick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay to be a nerd. Nerds are cool. Geeks are cool too. Speaking of Venus ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A girl cannot have too many shoes. I only have about 45 maybe 50 pairs.

    ReplyDelete