Thursday, May 28, 2009

Count down....big day

Alot will be happening tomorrow. First, my niece is graduating from high school and I cannot believe how time flew by. I can still remember holding her as a baby for the first time and watching her graduate K-5. I am VERY proud of her and for this day to come, afterwards she will be attending St. John's River Community College on a 2 year scholarship for volleyball. I will miss traveling to see her play high school volleyball but I am even more excited to watch her play at a college level. I did find out from her coach that they will be in a tournament in September around the West Palm Bch area, so I will travel there to cheer her on.
Second, my test has arrived. I will be taking the written portion of my State Board exam. I have been reading and trying to prep myself, but I will be honest has been hard to discipline myself this week to do so. Last night was the first night that I didn't stress and felt peace. I will do my best and really pray tonight that God is with me. The skills portion of the test comes in mid-July.

No comments:

Post a Comment