Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I PASSED!

I took my written portion of the Nursing Asst State Board exam last week and I passed! I wasn't nervous when I walked into school to take it but it was during the exam that I realized that some of the questions I did not read or covered in class. I must have prayed as I answered each question. Then at the end the State Instructor asked me if I was finished and we looked to see if I had pass. I read the wrong line, thought I had failed but the instructor whispered in my ear "congradulations, you passed". I was never more relieved and excited. This puts me one step closer and the skills test comes in 6 weeks.

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS.............

    One step closer.

    Will keep on praying for you,

    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ela for your prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job with that !

    Is the skills test where you have to do certain tasks and then get graded on them ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be given 5 out of 21 skills to perform. You have to do the skill to the State Board's guidelines and I have to know the supplies that is needed for each skill. If I miss the smallest of detail, its an automatice fail. I have 35 min to perform the skills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you won't know the actual skills that you need to do until it comes time to actually do them ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Correct, so I have to know all 21.

    ReplyDelete