Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BEYONCE'S concert

Last night I went to see Beyonce in concert. A couple of my closest friends (Tonya & Kiana) were able to get tickets and we went together and had a blast! Beyonce put on an AWESOME concert!! I did not sit for the entire show and it was worth every penny I spent. Last night towards the end of the show she handed the mic to a guy in the audience because he was proposing to his girlfriend. My seats were better than what I thought and I could have kicked myself for not bringing my camera with me but I did get some pictures with my cell phone. This was by far the best concert I have EVER attended by any artist! I really enjoyed hanging out with 2 of my closest friends for the concert.
I sat on the floor center stage about 40ft from the main stage and 5ft from the second stage, where she performed for about 30 minutes. When she got to the second stage she was lifted up from behind the main stage was carried over the crowd while she sang. When she got closer to where I was sitting I could not believe how close I truly was. Beyonce ended the show with "Halo" which is my favorite song, just so happen to be my answer tone on my cell phone. I am actually closer than what the pictures show cause it is from my phone.

It was an awesome night and right now I am at work going on about 2hours of sleep but it was worth it!! Here are some pictures from my cell phone and I took more than this.....





























No comments:

Post a Comment