Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lunch time

Normally 4 of the 5 days I work I bring my lunch. Today I found out that my turkey sandwich might be bad. It had white spots on the meat and some of it didn't. So I decided not to take a chance and tossed it. I hate to waste food like that! It was a good reason to get out of the office for a little bit, 98% of the time I am sitting at my desk eating lunch. I drove to the mall and ate at Frank-titude. Of course when I finished I made a fast walk to a shoe store to see what was in. I asked the sales person if they had the shoes in brown and my size, I tried them and I could not resist....sold! I now own a pair of brown Chuck Taylor shoes and yes they will only be worn a couple times through out the year.
Those who knows me know that I color coordinate my shoes with my clothes, if I am not wearing brown then my Chuck Taylor's will not be worn. I will be sporting them Sunday to church providing it doesn't rain. But if it does I will have a back-up pair to wear out in the rain. Call crazy or weird, its nothing I haven't heard before but I believe in taking care of my things. We all have a weirdness about us.

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Chuck Taylors. How much did you spend on this pair of shoes that you might only wear twice in a year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuck Taylors are the classic converse, I paid $39 and I will wear more than twice in a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU may have a fashion weirdness about you, but I certainly don't ! Now if you will excuse me I need to set out all of my clothes for next Sunday through Thursday !

    (Just kidding.)

    ReplyDelete