Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Reading....

I have never been a reader. I love looking through books that has alot of pictures. If I go to the bookstore I make a b-line to the history section, where I can stay there for hours just looking through the books. There was one book that I picked up and you had to wear 3D glasses to see the pictures and it was way cool. I love history and it was my favorite subject in school.
I was given a book to read and I finished it. It was a good book talking about a woman's journey. So after reading this it inspired me to start reading another book "Calm My Anxious Heart". This book is incredible and I can truly relate to what is being said. Since I have been inspired to read more, I was given another book to read. I was a little confused for the first 2 or 3 chapters but then understood what was going on. I have been reading this book everyday, the first day I read 15 chapters, the second day 9 chapters and I am on my third day in which I will finish today! I can't say that too loud or I will be given another to book to read. :-)
Amazon has loved my credit card, this is where I have been getting some of my books. I have 2 more that I saw that I want to order. I have a new hobby now....reading and I have been enjoying it. I am thinking when I get my new book I will go to the pool or beach to hang out to read and soak up some rays.

No comments:

Post a Comment