Monday, May 11, 2009

Saturday

This past Saturday Mrs. Johnson and myself went to Cauley Square to eat lunch at the Tea Room. It was the first time in about 2 years that I have been there, the place had made alot changes. Afterwards we decided to look in a store and as we were walking out there were 2 cats and 1 raccoon. The really top it off while I was waiting for Mrs. Johnson to arrive I decided to go look in a new store. As I got closer to it I stopped to read the sign of the entrance and I as stepped for some reason I looked down and a baby snake went across my path. I am terrified of snakes so I back peddled as fast as I could. I did not sign up for the up close and personal of the wildlife. All in all we had fun and got to spend time catching up on talk.

Afterwards I went to see "Star Trek", it was a great movie and this weekend I will try to see the X-Men movie.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting for the olive garden to open, this date was set back a long time..LOL.

    Im think that we had a big enough of a group to take over at least half the place.:)

    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be opening soon!! I love their soup and salad. It is going to be crazy trying to get in!!

    ReplyDelete