Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My next adventure

I am ready to accomplish my next adventure. I have wanted to do this for years but just never attempted to do it. So now I have decided to go for it! I am in the process of getting information about it and how to get this started. I used to see them when I would go to work and thought "man how cool would it be to do that." When I told my friend Tonya about it, she thought I was nuts then she told me to go right ahead but she wouldn't be caught on one.


So here is my adventure........

A hot air balloon ride!!! I'm sure I may come close to passing out or may even toss my cookies (sort of speak). I think it will be awesome to see the view from this ride. I will let you know when it gets accomplished.

5 comments:

  1. go for it, Tammy! Looks like fun. Take the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been on a hot-air balloon. I don't know if I'd get airsick (like I do on airplanes without Dramamine), or if I'd get nervous (due to my fear of heights). Maybe I'd like it. One of the greatest adventures of my life was a helicopter ride over one of the Hawaiian islands back in 2006.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a helicopter ride over the Smoky Mountains, that was cool. I am excited to do this and just waiting for date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun - do it girl! I'll be rooting for you - on the ground somewhere - Lol! Nah, I'm not scared of heights. I actually want to jump out of a plane one day, and skydive too. How about it? Wanna join me? Lol. You're probably saying "Yeah right! Ha! Take some pics!

    "V"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Venus, I am game for skydiving. I actually thought about doing but where you strapped to the person who does the shute. All I can say is.....game on!!

    ReplyDelete